Personalized business greeting cards for any occasion—just add your company logo
For holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, and more, our collection of business greeting cards are perfect for the modern professional. Just choose a stock sentiment and add your company name and logo for a custom imprinted greeting card. Small business will enjoy low order minimums, and larger companies will appreciate our affordable quantity discount pricing for bulk custom greeting card orders.
Ivory logo note cards are perfect for any business' stationery set. Just add your logo on the front cover.
Business thank you cards in note card, A2, and 5x7 sizes.
Celebrate employee and colleague birthdays with a card. Such an easy way to stay in touch!
Welcome cards: great for welcoming new employees, new clients, new members, and new residents.
Business anniversary cards are perfect for employment anniversaries or personal milestones.
Funny golf cards, birthday golf cards, get well cards for golfers… we have what the golfer in your life needs!
Custom congrats cards are perfect for congratulating professional and personal achievements.
Classic, modern, and everything in between. Shop holiday cards for your year-end marketing needs.
Beat the holiday marketing rush. Send Thanksgiving greeting cards with your company logo.
Why Your Business Should Send Company Greeting Cards:
The best businesses are ones that truly care about their customers. Sending personalized greeting cards is a great way to show your appreciation for their loyalty, and nurture customer relationships. How can your business benefit from sending custom greeting cards?
- Be Remembered: Sending cards keeps your brand and services top of mind. Even if a customer doesn't need your help now—they might know a friend or family member who does! A thoughtful business greeting card can trigger referrals.
- Show Authenticity: People like to be acknowledged and appreciated. Clients and customers respond favorably when they know you value them. Sending a customized greeting card adds humanity to your brand, and is a personal, genuine way to thank them for their loyalty.
- Stand Out: A custom, handwritten greeting card makes a tactile statement in a digital world. In the age of email and social media, business greeting cards are often overlooked for important events or holidays. Yet people still enjoy opening a personalized card on those special occasions.
- Give and Receive: We all prefer to do business with the people and companies who make us feel valued. The principle of reciprocity works! When you send a personalized card or a gift, customers will want to do something nice in return for your kind gesture, and continue their relationship with your business.
- Provide Value: Recognize special life events like a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or retirement. Sending a congratulatory greeting card can be a subtle way to remind them of your services, offer a free consultation, or give a special discount. It's the perfect opportunity to connect with your customers on a personal level.
More tips to send the best company greeting cards
Use these resources to make a big impact with your company greeting cards. We'll help you create memorable greetings for your business, guaranteed to make a lasting impression on your customers, employees and business partners:
How to Send Memorable Greeting Cards
Stand out with these tips to make your company greetings cards go the extra mile.Learn how
Greeting Card Etiquette Tips
Learn what to say and how to say it with a personalized message.Read the tips
Everyday Greeting Card Sayings
Sample wording for the perfect message to include in your greeting cards.See stock messages
Company Holiday Card Sentiments
Choose one of these Christmas sentiments to convey your holiday wishes.See all sentiments